Thanks for visiting my channel blog!

You will find here some aspects of my life and Random stuff that I like.


Thursday, March 4, 2010

Why God, Why? :(


I can't believe it, Hilary Duff the girl I fell in love with since I was 13 years old is now engaged! I found out last week,it is so sad because my dream was to meet her and it did not happen, I love her personality and her own self not her music [although I like some of her old songs like Come Clean] and definitely I don't see her as a Fan, I really love her for real, the 2nd girl I fell in love with was Emma Watson but Hilary Duff is way superior than Emma Watson, I Hope they don't stay together forever, I know I am being selfish but It is so heart breaking to see my Hilary Duff flying away from me, I know I'm nobody to her but still I wish I could meet her and at least kiss and hug her, You know what's fucked up? the name of the dude is Mike and my Ex-girlfriend boyfriend's name is Mike too, how ironic isn't it? we will see what happens between Hilary and Mike in the future, I can't imagine Hilary Duff pregnant but I bet she'll look super sexy when she gets pregnant, I wish I could marry her in real...

No comments:

Post a Comment