Thanks for visiting my channel blog!

You will find here some aspects of my life and Random stuff that I like.


Thursday, April 29, 2010

My old Hustler Magazines + Butt Lust Magazine

I had the magazines for a few years till I ripped the pages and I used them as posters, I really regret doing that, I did it because I was bored and I didn't have Internet not even my PlayStation 2 working, I can't remember the exactly date but it might have been between 2006-2007, they were great Hustler editions [two of them were Australian editions] the Butt Lust magazine only had 1 girl I liked in the last pages of the magazine, I miss them, I won't buy them anymore, it would cost me around 60 bucks [I can't afford it] I found them outside the Carl's Jr including a Playboy Cyber Girls Special Edition that I still have because it does not have staples like the rest, I also have a few other magazines I forgot the names but one is Club International Special Edition anyways I'll attach the pictures if you guys are wondering which magazines I am talking about...

Hustler April 2002

Hustler May 2003

Hustler September 2003

Hustler Holiday 2003 (Australian Edition)

Hustler May 2004 (Australian Edition)

Butt Lust June 2004

No comments:

Post a Comment