Thanks for visiting my channel blog!

You will find here some aspects of my life and Random stuff that I like.


Friday, April 9, 2010

Laundry's Ass =D


Alright I'll share a new random story, last Tuesday I went to do the laundry with my mom, after a few moments this girl came with her mom, oh my god you wouldn't believe how big and delicious her juicy ass was, unfortunately I couldn't take a picture or video cuz I forgot the camera that day, she got me so hard instantly, I sat near her cuz I was just staring at that perfect big beautiful fat ass, she couldn't see my dick hard cuz that day I had my saggy sports pants, actually I always use saggy pants, Anyways her mom noticed I was staring at her big hot fat ass, so? who gives a fuck, It's a public establishment I can stare whoever I want whenever I want. I was having wild desires, it wasn't my fault, why she has a big gorgeous fat ass in the first place? also she was wearing super tight silk pants, it was almost like if she was not wearing anything! I didn't see her underwear but probably she didn't have any at all, I wanted to pull her pants off and lick her asshole then taste her wet pussy then finger her asshole and taste her ass juices, I also wanted her to suck my dick cuz she was so damn cute, she was even shorter than me, I wanted to fuck her asshole and delicious pussy sadly I couldn't it was just inside my head, I masturbated when I was inside the car staring at that big amazing fat ass outside the laundry and I came thanks to her, I won't make the story longer in details so I hope you enjoyed it...

No comments:

Post a Comment