Thanks for visiting my channel blog!

You will find here some aspects of my life and Random stuff that I like.


Sunday, January 24, 2010

High School :D

Yes I am skipping through stories because this story is just great and unbelievable...

I was in 10th grade, it was in math class, we were doing a test and one of the Hottest girls in the classroom named Julieta, was sitting at the upper left side next to me. that day we had sports class so everyone had sports pants and snickers, well to get to the point of this, I saw her asshole because her pants were down a little and looking her from above it worked perfectly, since I was next to her I was just admiring the view, her asshole was so beautiful and pink that I wanted to lick it and put my dick up her ass, I was really hard that day. I really don't know why people didn't notice, maybe they did and they didn't say anything, BUT maybe not because there was more girls than guys where I was sitting [note that mostly all the classroom were quiet doing the test and it wasn't an important test by the way] her body was delicious, I added a picture of her I found in her myspace haha. Anyway after 30 minutes she pulled her pants back on to normal, I don't get it though, didn't she have cold? well thanks to her that day was awesome, and YES she had a thong, she used thongs most of the time, she was super hot and she was 2 years older than me, she was born in July 2 of 1985, a real hottie, the kind of girl who was always going to clubs and getting drunk...

I have another interesting story of her that I want to share of course!!

No comments:

Post a Comment