Thanks for visiting my channel blog!

You will find here some aspects of my life and Random stuff that I like.


Sunday, January 24, 2010

Lucia Quickie? :3



I have 3 interesting short stories about Lucia that you guys may want to know...





1st Quickie: Once she was watching the Lion King with me in grandma's house because she didn't have the movie [of course it was the 90's we had a VHS] she said be right back, I told her ok and I paused the movie, I was waiting she took like 10 minutes so then I ran to see what she was doing and *wow* she was sitting on the toilet pooping, I just lasted like 10 seconds watching because I was scared of her noticing me. I saw her asshole moving and dirty, her cheeks were so cute, it was my first time watching something like that and I was happy, since the Lion King movie was released in 1994 I was 7 years old and she was 9, maybe for you guys it is not such a big deal but for me was special...

2nd Quickie: when we went to other girls places to stay and play I saw Lucia and some of her friends peeing in the backyards, I know she told me "do not watch, turn around or else I'll hit you" yes!! she said "hit you" I couldn't resist and I spied on her and her friends, it was so beautiful watching girls crouching and peeing, of course I was super happy and they didn't notice me...

3rd Quickie: this one might be funny for you guys, I was in Lucia's mini market backyard playing and she farted, I was surprised because I thought girls didn't fart, apparently she had something gassy in her stomach so she was farting a lot and I was smelling her fats, they weren't bad, I loved them. She was laughing her ass off because I was doing that and even Laughed too, I asked her why she was farting and she said that sometimes girls need to let go the Little flowers [ok wait a minute, Little flowers? what's that supposed to mean?] Anyway she kept farting and I was enjoying it and smelling her, yeah that's it for now...

No comments:

Post a Comment