Thanks for visiting my channel blog!

You will find here some aspects of my life and Random stuff that I like.


Sunday, January 24, 2010

Who hasn't fallen in love with a teacher? :D


Yeah I can't deny it, I fell in love with so many teachers when I was in Middle school and High school, there are so many teachers to talk about but I'm just going to focus on two...

1st: My music teacher [Middle school] she taught us how to play the flute and piano, she was an awesome teacher, I always had A's and B's with her, she always called me "Saldana" well I had so many fantasies with her, I remember getting near her to smell her, sometimes she didn't shower, she smelt like girl's sweat *yummy* I wish I had a picture of her because she had a really nice body, also she was young in her 20's. Once she saw my dick hard through my pants when I went with her in the recess, I was showing her my homework and other stuff [excuses of course] because I wanted to see her nipples, she wore cleavage a few times, her boobies were saggy and big *drools* her nipples and areola were brown, I remember it like it was yesterday, she was a nice teacher, I regret not having her in my home teaching me, because I was alone most of the time after school [6 Hours] her ass was giant literally, so big that you could have put your head between her butt-cheeks, it was delicious I wanted to fuck her everywhere, asshole, pussy, boobies, mouth and even belly. She was white and she had long hair, I swear I masturbated thinking in her A LOT, I wished I had her asshole in my face while she farts, also I wanted to put my whole fist up her ass and pussy, maybe play with the flute? if you know what I mean, well fortunately I had her 3 years. I miss her though, I would still fuck her if I find her in real life again...

2nd: My english teacher [High school] first of all she was really young perhaps 21 or 22 years old, she was black, yes she was and I didn't care, I loved her, she had an amazing fat ass and some huge lactating titties, did I say lactating? YES she had a newborn baby!! so practically she was a fucking hot MILF. Like my music teacher she was nice and she had a great personality [i miss her] she used really tight clothes, so seeing her underwear through them wasn't hard to see, I remember she used normal undies and her ass looked so great, I wanted to take her pants off and lick her dark asshole while her pussy drops honey on my mouth, again YES I had big boners in her class, she wore cleavage too unfortunately I couldn't see her nipples like I did with my music teacher, but I did saw the shadow because she wore tight bras and tight shirts, I wanted to have her and my music teacher all naked in my room while I fuck them really hard and fast. Yes I did love her. I wanted to marry her but she was already married, she was so awesome and *damn* she smelt so nice everyday!! can you believe it? also her hair was straight, it wasn't afro like some black girls are, I'm believing that my two teachers were mexican but It's just a guess, I didn't ask them although I had other teachers that were german or chinese lmfao. I wanted to cum so bad in her mouth, I knew she was the kind of girl who was naughty by nature and *damn* her ass took all over the chair seat seriously it was the best of the best, her belly looked great since she had a newborn baby, only months old I think, maybe 1 year who knows, so yeah that's all for now guys I hope you enjoyed the stories haha...

No comments:

Post a Comment