Thanks for visiting my channel blog!

You will find here some aspects of my life and Random stuff that I like.


Sunday, January 24, 2010

Windows Live Messenger :)

well I have a few left stories involving "nudity" that I can't say because they are personal, so I'm going to tell a quick internet story, fortunately I have a lot of those...

I won't say the exactly date but it happened recently a few years ago, I asked a friend to show me her boobies and she said yes, I was excited and happy, she had her webcam in Windows Live Messenger, since she lives with her sisters and other people she was making sure people didn't come to her room, she showed me the first time 5 seconds and *FUCK* I had a fucking hard one, actually I was masturbating a lot that day, after she showed I told her to show me a second time because that was fast, she did it again for 15 seconds and I came a big load seriously. I am telling this story because it was one of the best natural boobies I have ever seen, her areola wasn't small, it has the perfect size, her nipples weren't hard because the room wasn't cold, I told her how happy I was and she was giggling, it was just the best of the best, the color of her nipples was kinda brown, I couldn't notice the exact color because her boobies were in front of the webcam and her light was so bright, but everything was perfect and special, they weren't so big, they were B and natural, after a year I asked her to see them again, she said yes at first but she wasn't in the mood so she didn't and she even forgot the time she showed me, I hope I see them again someday If I do I'll tell the story here, I love that girl, I'm scared to ask her out, she knows that I like her, I call her sexy sometimes because It's the truth. Some of my thoughts were *I wanna suck those fucking titties and put both nipples in my mouth* She's indeed beautiful, the kind of girl who is sweet and forgets stuff, I hope I meet her soon in the future.

Was it interesting? that's just one of my internet stories, unfortunately I can't tell every internet story because they are private but I will someday in the future maybe, that story is just special because she did it for me and I was the first guy to see her boobies, she knows I want to squeeze them and take a nap there haha...

No comments:

Post a Comment