Thanks for visiting my channel blog!

You will find here some aspects of my life and Random stuff that I like.


Sunday, January 24, 2010

Pussy Where? :P

well this story does not have much detail because it was fast and nothing happened, here it begins...

My mom was friends with the owner of a mexican mini market [at that time we were living in grandma's house and yes I lived there 4 annoying years] the owner of the mini market had a daughter and she was 2 years older than me [actually she had 3 but the others were older in their 20's and they were super fucking hot too] and NO stop what you are thinking, we were only "friends" although I did like her... well one time she was playing doctor with girls of the neighborhood you know people that she knew, she called me and there it was, the girl didn't have shorts, I was seeing her pussy for about 2 minutes, yes it was fast but worth it, the girl had a mask so she couldn't see me, then Lucia told me to go [yes the girl playing doctor her name was Lucia] so I left and I was just happy about it, I cannot remember how old I was, but I do remember when I was living with my grandma I was in 1th to 4th grade in elementary school...

I know it wasn't an interesting story like last one, but still I wanted to share it with you guys, I really miss my childhood and my teenage days.

No comments:

Post a Comment