Thanks for visiting my channel blog!

You will find here some aspects of my life and Random stuff that I like.


Sunday, January 24, 2010

My Cousin Carla :)


Another short story that happened to me when I was little [less than 6 years old] My grandma came to visit us and two of my cousins came too [both grandma's live far away and in different cities] well I had showers with her!! this was before Lucia's stories, and after My First Sexual Experience, she was older than me, I think she was 12yo+ because she already had pubic hair [not a lot] and her boobies were really small, she had a mole on the back near the waist, I always tell her that it looked like a cockroach haha, she didn't want to shower together because I was always staring at her pussy and then when she was turning around I was still insisting, it was just so beautiful that I couldn't resist. after 5 showers we had together we didn't anymore, STILL it was awesomeness for me...

No comments:

Post a Comment