Thanks for visiting my channel blog!

You will find here some aspects of my life and Random stuff that I like.


Sunday, January 24, 2010

Lactating Boobies Where? :P

YES!! I will tell you guys 2 stories about 2 girls feeding their babies...

1st: Remember when I was living in grandma's house? and then my mom being friends with the owner of the mini market? well Lucia had a male friend, younger than me, my mom was friends with her too and sometimes I ended going to their house to play or eat, they were super poor so dad forced mom to give them some of my toys [baby toys] then when she got pregnant the second time and after giving birth she fed her baby in front of me [actually in front of everybody] and *DAMN* she had really big saggy boobies, her areolas were so big and dark, she looked like a fucking cow because she was fat and then she had her giant boobies outside her shirt!! I gotta admit that I wanted to suck her boobies and drink her milk [stupid baby] that was just some hot action right there haha...

2nd: This one is quick, I was in the Bestbuy parking lot and a hot young girl was feeding her baby with one of her breasts in an SUV, I stared 1 minute and it was just AWESOME, I was drooling and super hard, I wanted to go and tell her "feed me with the other breast please beautiful lady" her nipple and areola was soft pink because she was white, that was just pure awesomeness, I was a teenager at the time, I can't remember the exactly date though but I was 12yo+ the glory years...

Yes I love Erotic lactating, Milk fetishism is one of my favorites!! one of my fantasies is to squeeze 2 big saggy boobies full of milk then pour all the milk in my face and mouth, drink the milk and suck her nipples till I fall asleep, also I want to make chocolate milk with Breasts milk haha...

No comments:

Post a Comment